Download the video release form here to be part of #STANDUP and be featured in the ‘Beneath The Surface’ music video with your message for the world! We need you to sign this form to give us permission to use your video or photo.
*Please note, it can take up to 24 hours to receive your download link email. Please be patient! Don’t forget to check your junk mail folder!
STAND UP and be featured in the music for video for ‘Beneath The Surface’!
GRANDHOUR are currently taking submissions for their ‘Beneath the Surface’ music video. Here’s how to submit!
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING PHOTO SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS! SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO WITH YOU HOLDING A SIGN OF YOUR MESSAGE BY MAY 18, 2017!
- Take a photo or record a 10 second video of yourself holding an A3 Sign (A4 is fine as long as your message is large and readable). For video please record at 1920 x 1080 Full HD format (preferably landscape). Photos should be high res if possible.
- On the sign, write a message that you feel is important & compelling – a message you think needs to be heard. It could be a political message, a statistic, an environmental message, an anti-discrimination message or other.
- Your video or photo can contain more than one person.
- To enter your video or photo, download the Release Form on this page, print and sign it, then send a photo or scan of the signed release form with your video to email@example.com
Please note that all entrants will automatically be added to the GRANDHOUR mailing list. You can un-subscribe at any time.
All video submissions which meet the criteria and are submitted with a completed and signed release form will be considered for selection.
Worldwide submissions accepted.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE MAY 15, 11.59pm.
Here are some tips on how you can give your video the best chance of being selected!
– Choose an interesting setting for your video or photo
– Make sure your photo or video footage is high quality (HD – Landscape orientation preferred). iPhone footage is ok.
– Ensure you write your message on an A3 sized piece of paper/cardboard (or you can get creative so long as your message is on an equivalent size to A3 landscape). You could use 2 x A4 sheets stuck together!
– Make your sign easily readable. Large lettering in thick texta is preferred.
– Make your message interesting and important
– You can have more than one person in the video